How It Works For Vendors
Sign Up As A Vendor
- Begin with creating an account Sign Up Here. Select Register as a vendor
- complete the form and submit
- check your email inbox/junk folder for the email sent to you from errandr and then click on setup my store
Set Up Your Store Front
- From the email sent, click the link to a store setup wizard.
- Follow the prompts and fill in all the required details.
- Be sure to enter your store name, store address, banking details so that it’s easier to remit funds from customers to you.
Add/Load Your Products
- The next step is where the fun begins, click on Go to my dashboard and there you can start adding your products.
- Enter the product name, price, and descriptions correctly for easy search optimization.
- And most importantly enter product image.
What Type Of Businesses or Vendors Does Errandr Accept?
Firstly, it is important to know and understand what errandr is.
Errandr is a digital-business platform helping Small, Medium & Micro-Enterprises in Africa migrate into the digital space with the required tools to enable brand/service expansion, bridge the gap between customers, and grow their bottom-lines.
Therefore errandr is a digital-mall, a marketplace where every regulated and permitted product by the governing laws of the country is licensed to sell.
So currently, errandr has restaurants, grocery stores, home appliance suppliers, clothing, accessories, Phones, Laptops & Computer vendors on the lists, and many more are coming.
Are There Vendor Fees?
Yes! there is basically a fee for vendors to pay to be on errandr which is a monthly subscription fee starting from R89,99/month.
But this fee is currently waived for the first 6months for every vendor. So your first 6months as a vendor, there is no subscription or platform fee charged.
What About Commissions?
We do however charge a 14.5% commission on every product purchased on errandr. So we always advise vendors to markup on their selling price a 14.5% extra fee so that they don’t run at loss…